A comprehensive benefits program is a major component of any organization’s compensation package. It provides protection for an employer’s most important assets, its employees, and helps to attract top candidates in today’s competitive employment marketplace.We bring the best in the industry to employers through a comprehensive benefits program that is backed by the strength of our best-in-class group of service providers. Some of the providers we work with are
- GreatWest Life
- RBC Insurance
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Equitable Life
- Empire Life and etc
Why should you invest in Employee Benefits ?
Advantages To The Employer
- Helps attract and retain key employees.
- Less expensive than a raise because there are no additional increases in CPP, EI or WCB payments, and premiums can be tax-deductible. A tax effective form of compensation!
- Can increase productivity, morale and the quality of employee’s work
- Healthier employees reduce turnover and absenteeism.
Advantages To The Employee
- Provides 24-hour coverage for all benefits
- Maintains medical cost down for plan members
- Provides convenient drug coverage through pay-direct drug cards
- Provides out-of-country emergency care for business or pleasure – no need of buy individual travel insurance
- Pre-existing conditions are covered on the group benefits plan, at no additional cost.